Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Personal Project Napkin Sketching and Doodles Part XXIV[24th]


I did this one at 1am last nite, it is a composite dinosaur; T-rex legs, Steg-tail, and Saberteeth.


 My Fave from a kid, Triceratops.


 Lady T-Rex with a cute little underbite.



A baby Brac', with a puppy tail

Personal Project
Napkin Sketching and Doodles Part XXIV[24th]
 
 Last week I covered a series on mini houses and playhouses here, and today I posted a few dinosaurs I've done in my sketching time.

I draw these little guys for my daughters to color in when we are somewhere without a coloring book, and I have always loved designing little animation characters like this since I was a kid, and it continues today.

Once I had kids my children illustrations increased out of necessity since I draw for them all the time too, so it naturally will come into my personal sketch time as seen in these little 4" illustrations.

You can view the other parts as follows:
PART I
PART II
PART III
PART IV
PART V
PART VI
PART VII
PART VIII
PART IX 

No comments:

Post a Comment