Thursday, October 13, 2011

Napkin Sketching and Doodles: PART X-More Transportation[ Automotive] Design Sketches.

 This sketch was done around 2000 as I wanted to incorporate Audi TT styled fender flares on a modern looking Shoebox chopped Hot Rod.


 Back in 1989 I had to re- apply back to Art Center as I was gone for 8 terms and this is part of a design for a 1990's[ future at the time] Suzuki Samurai as I had just bought one.


 This sketch was done while at Cimarron in 07' while waiting in a meeting....


 This design is a chopped stylized Sunbeam Tiger I drew a while back.



Sketching Part X
More Transportation Design Sketches

 It has been a busy week so sorry for the delay...

In this tenth installment of the Napkin Sketches, Drawings, and Doodles I do during times of relaxation I have posted more designs I have done for cars and this post spans a few decades with some from back in 89' all the way up to 2009.

These are a bit more serious than a true napkin sketch and bigger with each around 6" long. I will always love to draw and design cars it is a fallback fun activity that I enjoy immensely and I learn with every sketch I do

Draw often!

You can view the other parts as follows:

PART I

PART II

PART III

PART IV

PART V

PART VI

PART VII

PART VIII

PART IX

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment