Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Personal Project Napkin Sketching and Doodles Part XXIII[23rd]


 A little house way up on stilts!

 A tall and thin four story unit from the Arts and Crafts era.

 Outhouse on a hill side. Stay up wind!

 A little house on a stump sitting in a swamp.

Personal Project
Napkin Sketching and Doodles Part XXIII[23rd]
 
 I hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend!

Today after a small break, I have posted up my 23rd doodle and napkin sketches installment,  with four new little cabin sketches to view today.

I have been sketching little playhouses for about a year or so, as I plan to build another one if we end up relocating, so I've been experimenting with various proportions and configurations.

I also did a little out house on a hill, so better be up wind!

Have you drawn today?

You can view the other parts as follows:
PART I
PART II
PART III
PART IV
PART V
PART VI
PART VII
PART VIII
PART IX 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete