Thursday, April 7, 2011

Napkin Sketching: PART V

Another 550 Spyder sketch I did, this was a notepad sketch I did in a meeting break.



A "finned" Later 50's toon-car I sketched out.


Bad to the Bone!


A droopy melted toon Buick.



A fastback tooned "sled".


Napkin Sketching Part V

In this fifth installment of the Napkin Sketches I do while out and about, I am posting some more vehicles I designed while sitting at the bar drinking my Newcastle nut Brown Ale[ back when I could] in Pasadena CA in the middle 90's. I tend to refine and re-draw a few favorites you will see early 40's cars as well as 58' Plymouth Fury "Christine" here and there along with a 550 Spyder or Speedster here and there too.

Keep on Sketching friends: It keeps you sharp as an artist to continue to exercise via sketching, I cannot express the importance for all you fellow designers out there, DRAW!

You can view the other parts here:

PART I

PART II

PART III

PART IV

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment