Friday, February 4, 2011

Proeject Review: User Interface Design-Sketchs 1994

A Conceptual Design of a video interface with a cubic spin controller on the right.


A Concept I did for a Timeline Scroller Interface with a sideboard and main video unit.


A white plastic cleaner 1990's design look for a reading interface I designed.


A Round room with image boxes surrounding the viewer with a side scroll interface.


The "Myst" version with a fully detailed out room with stuff on the tables books etc. Interface was every item in the room.



UI Design
User Interface Concept Sketches

Client:n/a.
Art Director: Myself.
Project Date: Summer 1994.

Back in the Summer of 1994 I had a fast 3 Hr project to design some interface looks for an interactive CD ROM video game concept for a Apple Design Development Company in Santa Monica.

They wanted the sketches to have the Fish Eye look I do quite often in my sketches, and at that time 3D did not have the fish eye camera yet so we sketched this project.[ Also max was DOS 2,0 at the time!]

I do not remember all the details of the project, just that they loved the MYST product so this was to be built as a Photo-real 3D scene when done. It was approved, but this was before I did 3D myself so it was handed off to a Apple Strata 3D user from ACCD I was working with on it.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment