Thursday, June 7, 2012

Project Review: SEGA Interactive- Molecule Man 1995 Part III


Molecule Man in his Metal form battle the two Alligator Girls.You can view the sketched clean line-art here.


He was eaten by the gator in his liquid form and bursts out the back in his metal form.



Look UP! A Giant Robotic Tarantula spider.



  Molecule Man as vapor fighting vultures with rockets attached to their wings. The original linework is here.



Project Review:
SEGA Interactive- Molecule Man 1995
Part III

Client: SEGA Interactive Group.
Art Director n/a.
Project Date: Summer 1995.

This is my third posting for the brief work I did for Sega out in Diamond Bar CA. back in 1995 for the video game called Molecule Man, and today I have posted some of the marker color style frames I did for the presentation showing o the hero in action.

Internally each team 'pitched' their game designs to the owners and they used artwork like this to help them get the idea across. I did half a dozen or so images like this over the few weeks I did work for them.


You can review my first post here, and my second posting here.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment