Saturday, November 7, 2009

WIP: TurboSquid Model-PawnShop





3D Model sales gearing up to begin sales.

Having had great success selling 3D geometry[Models] online at the main retailer, "TurboSquid" at my last company The Cimarron Group, I am moving forward with all I learned from that experience and starting up my own line of Professional level models for sale.

I am starting out with a series called "Main Street USA" and the first building I am making from scratch is a Pawn Shop with apartments above. The screen grabs are Work In Progress[ WIP], and I will finish it and post it for sale soon.

If you have not seen the models I have built already for sale on Turbosquid, take a look online. It is linked in the title of this post above or you can paste in the text below.


Cheers, THOM


Link:
http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Index.cfm?keyword=the+cimarron+group

No comments:

Post a Comment