Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Project Review: GameShow KeyArt and Web


Client: Nomadic: via The Cimarron Group
Art Director: Greg Orlowski
Project Date: Spring 2009

I had worked with Greg the prior year on the Key Art packaging for the new Price is Right Video Game, and he returned with a lot more work.[ Thank You!]

This year I not only updated the Key Art for "The Price is Right", I was also given two additional game show Key Art Assignments with the addition of, Press Your Luck, and Family Feud. With the Logos and Key Art finished, I had more to come.

Eventually the job grew to the online portion with a stage and video game set up for promotions as well for each of the three games I had worked on. I did "on" and "off" for a lighting components so they could animate them in Flash. A very enjoyable job, with a fun subject matter.

Cheers, THOM

LINK TO SITE
Hot Linked in Post Title, or paste in: http://www.gameshowvideogames.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment