Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WIP: 1955 Porsche Speedster PART II


Quads Sub-Divided and Mesh Smoothed

Personal Project: Work In Progress 
1955 Porsche Speedster PART II

I am putting up a second image of the Speedster that I have as a side project. It is back burnered for now, as I am building back up my client base. but will return soon.

This image has the mesh smoothing applied so the base geometry is being smoothed to the finished look at a level of 2[ each quad is now divided into 16 quads]. If you look at the first post below, you can see the base model built in quads and see what an advantage having both the lower resolution vbersion for setting up your animation or scene, and a mesh as high of a resolution as your PC has limits to show ultimate details.


Cheers, THOM

2 comments:

  1. Hi Thom
    Have you been able to finish the 356 model?
    Love to see some more of it.
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on the Volksrod build during the Covid-19 shut down , which has actually inspired me to want to revisit and finish the speedster. One reason is I want speedster seats from the 356 in the Volksrod I have been working on, as well as the Bugster [both on this Blog] so I may be hitting that sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete