Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Project Review: Twilight I 2008

A Moss Covered Twilight Logo.

Red Glass 3D Twilight Logo

3D Illustration of the Cullen Family Crest on a Metal cast wall.

A cracked Cullen Family Crest Logo from Twilight.

The Shattered Twilight Logo in an Aged Concrete.

The above Shattered Logo in G Lass for Twilight.

A 3D Twilight Logo with a Uppercase "T".

Twilight in Stone.


Twilight
3D Logos and Illustrations for Print Advertising

Client: Summit entertainment via The Cimarron Group.
Art Directors(s): Calvin Sumler, Joseph Stamper, and Chris A. Hawkins.
Project Date: Summer 2006.

I had the privilege of working on four Twilight ad campaigns so far and I have posted today the first in a series on the 3D Illustrations and 3D Logos I did for the Print presentations we did for the first film.

I did some single point beveled logos based on the logo from the book, as well as a Cullen Family crest and a few added items too. My favorite versions were the shattered and broken ones I did for Chris A. Hawkins you see above. Though none finished for the first file, I did get some 3D Illustrations that were used here and there.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment