Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Personal Project: Arts and Crafts Bungalow Playhouse: PART II

 A close Up shot showing the East side near the front porch [ 3'x 8'].


 A 3/4 front view of the fully framed design of an America Mini-Bungalow.


 A longer view from the barn at the West side.[ See the staircase inside]


 A view from under the avocado tree showing the side door and back alley of this.


 A Direct front view of this Craftsman Bungalow Playhouse design.


 A high angle on the West side looking at the staircase inside.


 A birds eye of the tree-side to the American Bungalow Playhouse I designed.


Arts and Crafts Bungalow Playhouse.
PART II

This is my second posting on the design I did for my childs playhouse. I designed this back in 2006 as a compliment to our own home for our first daugheter.

I have posted the final design I had done for the bid for the Bungalow Playhouse I designed as a miniature of our big home a 1910 Craftsman. 

These 3D renders are the full framed out concept design with the exterior skin of siding and shingle removed to show construction technique. I love doing what I call an X-Ray model where it has all the internal guts that would be in there including electrical and all cut outs. It also helps for the parts list you can count the virtual boards needed and spin  around the final constructed design with the contractor to verify the design will be built accurate.

Enjoy the post. You can view the prior post here.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment