Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Project Review: Nightmare Xmas TV tie in Spot.

Jacks Throne.


A Secret Laboratory with riveted tin walls.

Wide shot on cobblestone walkway with city silhouette.


A hanging cage.


A Nightmare Before Christmas TV spot.

Client: Design Setters.
Art Director: n/a
Project Date Summer 1993.

Since graduation at Art Center in the fall of 1991 I have done various Set Design jobs, and this was done for Design Setters, which gave me my first job.

It was a tie in spot for the amazing Tim Burton film and we needed to build practical sets for live action actors to be in that matched the film somewhat. This was a very fast 5 Hr gig that was in and out in about half a day. I know the spot was filmed, though I never say the fruits of my labor.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment