Monday, September 12, 2011

Project Review: So I Married an Axe Murderer Blue Ray Animated Menus.PART II

 A Ring representing the Russian Martial Artist in the Film as a "Murdered Ex".


 Ralph the Plumbers wedding band has a wrench theme around the band.


 The Lounge Singer Wedding Ring Design and Rendered HD frame.


 Heed Pants, NOW!


 We explored the Butcher Theme and here I reflected footage of Mike Myers in the blade.


The Axe used to attempt to Kill Mike Myers character Charlie with from the film.


 A 3D Steak from the Butcher Shop built for the fly in as the slide down the glass was a HD live action plate.


A Rendered 3D Steak HD frame.





Project Review
So I Married an Axe Murderer
Blue Ray Animated Menus-PART II

Client:Sony Pictures Home Entertainment via The Cimarron Group.
Art Direction: Hesham Morsy.
Project Date: March 2008

As a follow up to Fridays post for the 3D animation and 3D design work that I did for the 3D animated Menus for Blue-Ray and DVD release of So I Married an Axe Murder, I post today a group of little props that I designed built and aniamted for the HD menus being made for the 15th Aniversary re-release of thsi great film.

If you are familiar with the film you will understand all the references including "Heed", an Orange on a Toothpick. I had WAY TOO MUCH FUN on this one, a great team to work with and a great subject matter to boot.


Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment