Monday, May 6, 2013

3D Model Sales Part XXI Vintage Hanging Socket and Edison Lightbulb 3D Model

 
 The final Model rendered out that I sell online now at Turbosquid as 3D Stock.
 The base Light Socket rendered out on a polished surface.


 The 3D Model is sold online with a pull chain and a thumbscrew switch

 
  A Smoothed render showing off the 3D Model in a multi-view
  A base Polygon render showing inside the bulb.

  A smooth render of the same

  A close up of the threading details on the socket base lower lip.

  A smoothed render showing the area

  A base non-subdivided render showing lamp from below

  A smoothed render at this Worms Eye view.

  A close up render showing the cord connection up top

  A smoothed render of the socket top

  A full view render with cord without subdivision added

  A full render mesh-smoothed at two levels.

  An exploded parts view of all that was built in 3D

  A close up render showing the two ON/OFF meachanics

  A close up render showing the parts for the cord connection


 A close up render showing the parts inside the bulb.




3D Model Sales
Part XXI
Vintage Hanging Socket and Edison Lightbulb 3D Model

Any photo-real 3D render starts with a very accurate and detailed model built out in 3D, so I sell my 3D models I build online as stock 3D models, similar to stock Photography to be used by design and graphics professionals within the various industries online at Turbosquid, the leading stock 3D model house, and today in my PART XXI[21st], I am reviewing a Vintage Electrical item I have built in the past, but did a very high resolution version for sale online as a new 3D Model for sale.

This is a full 100% subdivision model that you can increase the level of detail with the subdivision modifier applied in your program of choice and this model also was built with real threads on the bolts , screws, and even the main housing itself with the mini threads down near the lamp base to add on various attachments that at the Turn of the century were common, as this fitting was seen in every home and business thru out the country. A very high resolution asset.


This would make a great addition to any vintage 3D scene or 3D animation as well as perfect for a steampunk project or illustration.

I export all my 3D assets to FBX and OBJ so my friends in Cinema 4D , Maya, and Soft-XSI can use these assets as well.

To view all my 3D models I sell, you can go here. If you want to see a couple of hundred of 3D models I built in the past that my prior employer still sells, you can go here too.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment