Monday, January 27, 2020

3D LOGOS: PART V- Animation and Cartoon Styled 3D Logos and Icons for Key Art



Sample Sheet of Animation and Cartoon 3D Logo Designs

NOTE: Blogger reduces Image size: Full Size is here.

3D LOGOS
Part V Animation and Cartoon Styled 3D Logos and Icons for Key Art

      3D Logos Part 5 is my next installment on 3D Logos covering Logos for Children and Family movies, mainly Animation and Cartoon based work. I do logos for 2D work on Television as well as 2D and 3D for Theatrical Films. 3D animation is the largest area I do 3D Logos for, and TV Animation turned to feature film is where more will be found.
     Early in my Design career I worked in Television animation for the ABC series The Phantom 2040 , produced by Hearst Animation Productions. This was my first Art Director position and really was a great time , and helped get me into tune with Animation as a Film and Television genre.

     My first 2D Logo was for The Phantom 2040, the first 3D Logo  that I worked on also finished for Looney Tunes Back in Action. This was a big exploration in both Black and White format,  as well as full color. I grew up on Looney Tunes , so this was a blast to get to work on this, and it was an early finish that made it to the final posters. 

     Since then I have worked on dozens of films, mostly 3D Animation logos as they are the main staple in Theatrical Animation. Always a priority to make them legible as well as a design that can work on a light or dark background.

If  you have a need for a 3D logo, contact me for a quote today. I am open to small gig's as well as retainers of Full-Time work.

Prices are very reasonable.

Part I on 3D Logos: Can be viewed over here.
Part II on 3D Metal Logos can be viewed here.
PART III on 3D Distressed Logos can be found here.
PART IV on Transparent 3D Logos can be found here. 
My 3D Neon Lgos for Film as well as Environmental Graphic use can be seen here.


                                        Cheers, THOM


No comments:

Post a Comment