Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Motion Artists Samples

A Concept sketch of an "Old Western" Facade for a small storefront.

A typical 90's Lexus Set Design using high end architectural elements with a bit of Theatrics.

An Architectural interior layout.


Motion Artists Samples

Client: n/a Myself via Motion Artists.
Art Director: Art Director.
Project Date: Spring 1992.

Back in 1992 when I graduated from Art Center my portfolio was full of futuristic cars and Sci-Fi images as most Transportation Majors Portfolios did, as I was there before they added an Entertainment Major to the Curriculum, and I did not have enough images of regular items and places. I added in a few images of work similar to what I would eventually get in Television Set Design and Automotive commercials. I was properly instructed by Phillip Mittel ,at Motion Artists to look in an Architectural Digest and get some inspiration for a typical interior sketch. They worked ,and I have been busy every since.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment