Monday, February 23, 2015

Project Review: Looney Tunes:Back in Action [2003] 3D Logo Title Treatments PART III

An early design with various stacks built up in this warm tone 3D Title for Looney Tunes.

 A full color version of a Logo supplied to me by Creative Director Warren Nung. Black-n-white here.

Another full color version of a Title in 3D with vectors provided by Warren Nung. 
Sepia is here

 A version of the first stacked on with a bit thinner in the face outline object and a smooth gradient over the 3D typeface.

 A clor version of the logo I also did in sepia for Art Director Zack Ris. 

 A more primary color version of the top set of 3D Logos from Looney Tunes:Back in Action, done here with a deep face intrusion.

 Another fave', I love this one.

Project Review
Looney Tunes: Back in Action [2003]
3D Logo Title Treatments PART III

Client: Warner Bros. via BLT Communications.
Art Director(s): Luis Sola, Warren Nung, and Zack Ris.
Project Date:August 2002.
Today in PART III I am reviewing more of the 3D Titles I did for Looney Tunes:Back in Action back in 02', and today we move from the balckand whites to full color versions. The work was developed for the Key Art title treatment for the then new, Looney Tunes film to be made that year.
I had already posted in a cartoon-themed post, some smaller versions of some of the color logos including the finish,  as seen here, but today I want to review the 20+ color versions I developed for the presentations.

Simple colors were the direction I went with, as this was live action mixed with cel-shaded 2D styled tunes, so I developed a set of flatter shaders as well as some simple glossy ones too for these 3D Logo studies.

Stay 'tuned', as I will be posting more the color ones in the future.

If you want to view PART I showing the first set of sepia toned logos go here.
PART II covers the rest of the Black and Whites here.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment