Wednesday, July 8, 2015

3D Stock Model Sales:- Main Street USA-Dime Store 2010

An ambient render of the stock 3D Model I built for sale online @ TurboSquid.

A basic rendered version of the asset set up and ready to map and go in your 3D program.
 
 A 3/4 Right side[ around the corner] wireframe view of the five and Dime.

The 3D Rendered version of the side of the store.

 This is a 360 3D Model build, exterior only, so it has a loading dock with Electrical panels out back in the Alley.

 The rendered back side of this turn of the century building.

 The Left side was designed to sit flush against the next building on the street so it only has minimal window up top.

The textured 3D Architectural render[ a fast stylized look]

 The 3D Wire frame shot of the entryway to the store.

The textured render of this virtual dime store.
A worms Eye view of the dime store has an AC unit, a Water Tower, as well as a locked fire exit.

 The last color render showing off this stock model I sell online.

 The exploded view with like-parts grouped for easy adjustments.


3D Stock Model Sales
Main Street USA Dime Store 2010

Client: 3D Conceptual Designer
Art Director(s): Myself.
Project Date: . January 2010.

I established a 3D Stock Model sales model while in-house at The Cimarron Group from 2003 to 2009, and after leaving, I started to sell myself, and today I am reviewing a hard surface Architectural Model I sell online of a Vintage Five and Dime store.

This asset is still available for sale at TurboSquid, the largest online stock 3D house and you can see it here.

I regularly build stock 3D models for online sales via TurboSquid,  I create for sale, and this is one structure in a series of Old Towne architecture found in most older city's in the US.

I styled this after one in Upper Michigan I went to as a child. This is an exterior only asset for background renders and virtual city work.

You an view all online sale via the TAG, or go to my Cimarron Models here, and my own Sub-D 3DCD work here. for 3DCD.

Cheers, THOM

20 comments:

  1. 3D Renderer Designer in United States Reality-Forge is a digital visualization company that specializes in 3D architectural renderings and animations. Our expert designers and illustrators provide you with the best quality design at an affordable price. Reality-Forge has provided our firm with many realistic renderings in a timely manner at a competitive price. Communication and direction with Reality-Forge is extremely accurate and we look forward to utilizing their services in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post. Thanks for sharing post. I like your design post. Conceptual Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a valuable info.waiting for your another post..

    interior designer services

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be grateful if you continue with the quality of what we are doing now with your blog ... I really enjoyed it
    室內設計

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have got some great posts in your blog. Keep up with the good work.
    graphic design

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think most people would agree with your article. I am going to bookmark this web site so I can come back and read more articles. Keep up the good work!
    Interior Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan. I Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post!
    Σαλονι Τραπεζαρία

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think most people would agree with your article. I am going to bookmark this web site so I can come back and read more articles. Keep up the good work!
    室內設計

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for always being the source that explains things instead of just putting an unjustified answer out there. I loved this post.
    quality painting services

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the information you shared that's so useful and quite informative and i have taken those into consideration....
    Amarillo Roofing Companies

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this post will be a fine read for my blog readers too, could you please allow me to post a link to my blog. I am sure my guests will find that very useful.
    roller blinds sydney

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was another joy to see your post. It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. Great stuff as usual...
    painting contractors in london

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the information you shared that's so useful and quite informative and i have taken those into consideration....
    painters in athens ga

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a very good site, well constructed and very interesting i have bookmarked you, hopefully you keep posting new stuff, many thanks
    Concrete services

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information and nice collection.
    contemporary ceilings and walls

    ReplyDelete
  16. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    venetian blinds

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good work on this post! I really like the way you delivered your qualitative facts and how you made this fascinating and effortless to realize. Thank you!!
    Interior Design Services

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us this is really very informative post.
    interior design inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really appreciate all the great content you have here. I am glad I came across it!
    Binds Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  20. Interesting blog all information are very important for me about the interior painting and i really need it thank you.
    Residential Painting Athens Georgia

    ReplyDelete