Wednesday, March 11, 2015

3D Stock Model Sales: Telephone pole with Power lines-2004

The Telephone Pole Stock 3D Model I made for online sales a decade ago.

Here it is in a Polygon Ambient Occlusion Render with wireframe OL.

 A full 360 3D Model as it has been built out on all sides.

 The Wire frame 3D render shows Sub-D only on a few parts.

 I displaced the wood with the wood texture a bit as an example of what the end user of this asset can do.

 All parts named for easy identification.

A Worms Eye up angle on the power lines from below in this Virtual shot.

In wireframe you can see the build setails even on the underside of all parts.

Another up angle, not as severe as the last one, rendered out fully textured in 3D.

The wireframe render in the same angle.

Close up on the transformers and cable end details up top.

 The wireframe shows the build again in this behind the art view.

An exploded view of this 3D Telephone Pole stock Model.

Insulators, cables, bolts and nuts all separate parts and named to merge easily.

 The exploded view from the other side.



3D Stock Model Sales
Telephone pole with Power lines 2004

Client: The Cimarron Group.
Art Director(s): Myself.
Project Date: . December 2004.

I established a 3D Stock Model sales segment in my one man while in-house at The Cimarron Group from 2003 to 2009, and I have another stock build I am reviewing, a 3D Model I made specifically for sale online of a typical Telephone pole with Power lines for Architectural backgrounds. Available still in 3DS.max, and 3DS export formats.

I regularly build stock 3D models for online sales via TurboSquid, and with the down time I had there, I would create these assets for sale to supplement the Departments bottom line.

I create outdoor virtual sets all the time, so this is something I use as well as a good item and a top seller for my prior employer.

I built out ll the little details on the lines going into the box with all the insulators, clamp rings, and various bolts and nuts to hold it all together.

You an view all online sale via the TAG, or go to my Cimarron Models here, and my own Sub-D 3DCD work here.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment