Friday, June 29, 2012

Project Review E-Marketing -3D Custom Modeling PART IV 3d Signs and Billboards


 I built out a tall sign that was fixed to a building side for the Coffee House.


 Always a lot of details in there, with nut and washers, Neon clips and rivets, and various parts built components.


 The Sign for the Forum was Coffee based as well in the Icon.

 Rivets, straps, and Neon fill in the details on this second sign example I built out.


 The sign coming into town was an old wood billboard built from individual wood boards in 3D.




Here is a shot of the back of the sign as is seen in various shots in the final so the model was a full 360 design to be seen from any angle.


Project Review
E-Marketing -3D Custom Modeling
PART IV 3d Signs and Billboards

Client: E-Marketing via The Cimarron Group.
Art Director: Greg Orlowski
Project Date: 2008.

This is part four, in the series I have started on my custom design and modeling services I offered to E-Marketing back in 2008, while in-house at The Cimarron Group in Hollywood, CA.

All week for my 3D postings, we have looked at custom modeling services for various clients which is helpful for teams with a 3D Artist, who needs assistance with the building phase, and I am always more than happy to provide this service to my clients too.

Today I have posted renders of some[ three] of the various 3D signs I designed and built out for the project. I do a lot of 3D Logos, and having done Theme Park Design as well for over a Decade, I have designed a few actual practical signs as well, so this is always a fun exercise in design to complete.

I thought this would be the last installment, PART IV for this work, but I found some added props I built out so there will be at least one more in the future.

You can view PART I here 
You can view PART II here.
You can view PART III here. 

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment