Friday, December 10, 2010

Project Review: A Nightmare Before Christmas TV Spot PART II

The Dark Forrest.


Inside the Cage showing the floor detail.

Jack Skellington visits Christmas Town.

A Concept for the Graveyard.

The Simplified final Graveyard Set Design Sketch.


A Nightmare Before Christmas TV spot. PART II

Client: Design Setters.
Art Director: n/a
Project Date Summer 1993.

This is the second post on the set design work I did back in the early 90's for a tie in Television Commercial Spot for A Nightmare Before Christmas.

It was a tie in spot for the amazing Tim Burton film and we needed to build practical sets for live action actors to be in that matched the film somewhat. This was a very fast 5 Hr gig that was in and out in about half a day. I know the spot was filmed, though I never say the fruits of my labor, but here are the rest of the sketches I did.

You can see the first post here.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment